Friday, September 12, 2014

Accidentally punk farmer

I love making homemade play-doh. It's cheaper, has a better texture, and I can give it a nice scent with essential oils. For my last batch, I used TAZO Passion tea instead of water to add a mild color & scent. However, when we made the farmer's hair "grow" this morning, the fleshy color of the play-doh made Old MacDonald look less like a farmer & more like a punk with weird skull implants.


This is the recipe I use (although I tend to use a little extra oil to prevent it from drying our hands): http://mommyfootprint.com/the-perfect-home-made-play.... It's fun to add spices like cinnamon or even curry. Other times I add essential oils like lavender. When I have a lavender batch, I think I tend to play with it more than Jake.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment